- Automatic tone-off reset
- Reliable and rugged design
The IR019B Remote Tone Speaker provides remote tone annunciation when connected directly to a PK2019A Power & Control Unit, and in parallel with a TekTone® CM800- series or DS100-series Annunciator Panel.
The tone speaker features a momentary contact tone-off button for tone silencing. Depressing the tone-off button silences the tone at all IR019B locations. The tone-off light remains illuminated while tone-silencing is enabled. When the emergency initiating device has been reset, the tone-off will automatically reset.
- Dimensions: Height: 4.5" (115 mm)
- Width: 4.5" (115 mm)
- Finish: Satin brushed stainless steel
- Individual replaceable push button with
- self-wiping contacts
- Indicators: 28 volt red light
- Speaker/Mic: 45-ohms, 2.5"
- Connections: Pigtails
- Housing: Standard 2-gang electrical box
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*