- 2-line 20-character backlit display
- Easy to use large 4-button design
- Preprogrammed with up to 8 user-specified CAP codes
- 4 vibrate patterns and 5 tone alert styles
- Real-time clock
- Message time stamping
- Low battery indicators
- Includes holster belt clip and bungee safety cord
The NC397A alphanumeric pager is a radio pager with a large 2-line display. It includes a holster/belt clip and bungee safety cord. The pager is designed for use with TekTone’s Tek-CARE nurse call systems, Tek-CARE500 wireless emergency call system, and Tek-ALERT alert integration system.
The pager stores up to 60 messages of 239 characters each. Messages may be selectively deleted or locked into memory. Messages not locked into memory are automatically deleted as new messages arrive (beyond the 60 message limit), with the oldest messages deleted first.
The NC397A Pager may be configured for annunciation via vibration or audible tones, and has one alarm for daily annunciation. It can be programmed to turn on and off at preset times each day.
The NC397A Pager is pre-programmed to receive call information from TekTone® systems.SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 2.087" × 2.99"× 0.67" (53 mm × 76 mm × 17 mm) without holster belt clip
- Weight: 1.76 oz. (50 g) without battery
- Protocol: POCSAG
- Operating Freq: 457.550 Mhz
- Power: 1 AAA battery
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*