- Color LCD Display with touchscreen.
- Touchscreen controls include tone volume, page view buttons, clock, and call listing.
- Modular jack to connect a multicolor corridor light.
- Wall or desk mount options.
- Compact and stylish.
- Simple CAT 5e or better wiring.
- UL/cUL® 1069 and UL® 2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
TekTone’s NC415A Master Station is the nurse call annunciator and control panel for the Tek-CARE120 and Tek-CARE160 nurse call systems. The NC415A provides audible and visual call indication, and when paired with the LS415AUD license, two-way voice communication with IR160 Audio Stations and other audio-capable NC415A master stations.
If desired, a TA415 Handset Kit may be added for NC160 audio applications. Without the handset it, only push-to-talk audio is available at the master station.
Emergency signals are identified at the master station by a rapid flashing of the call LED, a rapid pulsating tone, and the originating room displayed on the LCD display. Routine calls are indicated by a steady illumination of the call LED, a slow pulsating tone, and the originating room displayed on the LCD display.
Pressing the tone off button cancels the tone for routine calls only. Emergency calls take precedence over Routine calls. All call signals can be canceled at the point of origin only.
An LI484P5 4-LED multicolor corridor light can connect directly to the NC415A master station to give a visual indication of the highest priority call originating in the master’s zones.
- Dimensions: 4.75"H × 9.60"W × 1.28"D from the wall (121 mm × 244 mm × 33 mm)
- Electrical Rating: 24V, 30VA (AC or DC)
- Construction: PC board with quality electronic components.
- Housing: IH415D for desk mount; IH415W plus standard two-gang box with a two-gang ring for wall mount.
- Connections: 8P8C modular plug and jack
- Licenses: LS415AUD for two-way voice communication
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*