- Non-powered pneumatically operated switch
- Large 3.5" diameter pad for easy activation
- Oxygen safe
- Latex free
The SF401GP Geriatric Call Cord is a round, flattened soft vinyl pad with gripping feet to prevent it from slipping off the patient’s bed. The SF401GP works well for residents who have limited hand dexterity. It has a mechanical switch that is activated by slight pressure from the hand, arm or body, or can even be positioned under the resident’s chin.
The SF401GP has an 8-foot cord and an 8-pin DIN plug. Also available is the SF401GP/10 with a 10-foot cord.
- Cord Length: 8' (2.44 meters)
- Connections: 8-pin DIN plug
- Switch: Momentary contact
- Electrical Rating: 24 volts AC or DC at 0.33 amps
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*