- Provides visual indication of system calls.
- Choice of red & white (LI122) or blue & white (LI122BL)
- Provides 6 connection points for patient stations, 2-button pull-cord stations, and duty stations.
- Long-lasting LEDs; no bulb replacement required.
- UL/cUL® 1069 and UL® 2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
TekTone’s LI122 and LI122BL Room Controllers with Dome Light provide the interface to a duty station, patient station, and two-button pull-cord stations, plus visual indication of calls originating from them. The LI122 and LI122BL also provide communication to and from the central equipment module.
The LI122 indicates higher priority calls by flashing the two red LEDs. The LI122BL indicates higher priority calls by flashing the two blue LEDs. Lower priority calls are indicated by steady illumination of the two white LEDs. If an emergency and lower priority call are placed in the same location at the same time, the red emergency LEDs will flash while the white LEDs will maintain a steady illumination.
The LI122 and LI122BL can also be configured as zone lights to indicate calls that originate from the stations assigned to a particular duty station.
- Dimensions: 4.8"H × 5.0"W × 2.76"D (122mm ×127mm × 70 mm)
- Environment: 0°C–60°C LEDs: 2V 20mA per LED
- Base: Flame-retardant (UL® 94HB) plastic
- Lens: Flame-retardant translucent polycarbonate plastic
- Mounting: Fits standard one- or two-gang box with one- or two-gang ring
- Connections: 14-wire pigtailed connector
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*