- Provides 6 connection points for patient stations, two-button pull-cord stations, and duty stations.
- UL/cUL®1069 and UL®2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
TekTone’s PM120 Room Controller is used in locations where the visual indication of a corridor dome light is not needed. The PM120 provides the interface to a duty station, patient station, and two-button pull-cord stations. The PM120 also provides communication to and from the central equipment module. The PM120 is designed to be installed out of sight. Cable entry and exit ports are gasketed, and all connections are made inside the protective housing.
- Dimensions: 6"H × 2.63"W × 1.45"D (152 mm × 67 mm × 37 mm)
- Environment: 0°C–60°C
- Housing: Flame-retardant (UL® 94HB) plastic
- Mounting: Screw through flange holes (screws included)
- Connections: 14-wire pigtailed connector (harness included)
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*