- One or two ¼" call cord jacks—push-button and geriatric call cords are available.
- Illuminated reset button.
- Dummy plugs available.
- Call-assurance LEDs for each call cord jack.
- UL/cUL® 1069 and UL ®2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
The SF121 Single and SF122 Dual Patient Stations include one or two ¼" jacks for call cords, one or two call-assurance LEDs, and a single button to reset calls. Pressing the call cord’s button registers a call at the NC415 or the NC415A Master Station and LI122 Room Controller with Dome Light.
Similarly, a call is registered if the call cord is accidentally removed from the call cord jack. Using an optional dummy plug prevents the station from placing a cord-out call.
Mount the station using an IH121K Single-Gang Mounting Kit, or mount two stations together using an IH122K Dual-Gang Mounting Kit. The station snaps into the kit’s plastic bezel and then onto the kit’s surface mounting plate, leaving no visible screw holes.
- Dimensions: 4.58"H × 3.25"W × 1.03"D (116 mm × 83 mm × 26 mm)
- Environment: 0°C–60°C
- Construction: PC board with quality electronic components mounted on a flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- Mounting: Attach included back plate to a standard single-gang ring or single-gang ring and box
- Connections: 2-wire flying lead
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*