- Three standard configurations.
- Use push button or pull cord to place a call.
- Choose whether to include pull cord during installation.
- Illuminated faceplate.
- Call assurance LED flashes when call is placed.
- Water resistant with gasket for wet environments and easy cleaning.
- UL/cUL 1069 and UL 2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
The SF123 two-Button Pull-Cord Station includes a call button, optional pull cord, an LED for call indication, a reset button, and an illuminated faceplate. The optional RP187K water-resistant seals allow the stations to be used in wet environments, such as showers, baths or tub rooms. When a call is placed, it is registered at the master station, room controller with dome light, zone lights, and duty station.
Configure the SF123 station’s call type using the system’s Config Tool software. Standard call types for the SF123 include emergency, code blue, and bath. The included inserts slide in to identify the buttons. Custom button call types and inserts can be created using the Config Tool software.
Mount the SF123 station using an IH121K Single-Gang Mounting Kit, or mount two stations together using an IH122K DualGang Mounting Kit. The SF123 station snaps into the kit’s plastic bezel and then onto the kit’s surface mounting plate, leaving no visible screw holes.
- Dimensions: 4.58"H × 3.25"W × 1.03"D (116 mm × 83 mm × 26 mm)
- Environment: 0°C–60°C
- Construction: PC board with quality electronic components mounted on a flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- Mounting: Attach included back plate to a standard single-gang ring or single-gang ring and box
- Connections: 2-wire flying lead
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*