- CT400: six 6P6C connectors
- CT400P5: six 8P8C connectors.
- Use CT400 for ease of wiring IR4xx-series stations, SF480-series switches and LI484Z zone lights.
- Use CT400P5 to simplify wiring from IR4xx-series stations to peripheral switches.
- Use CT400P5 for ease of wiring IR4xxP5-series stations and PM484ZP5 zone light modules.
- Use CT400P5 to connect two or three NC415 or NC415A master stations to a single port on the NC120 or 160 CE Module.
The CT400 and CT400P5 splitters are used to provide room drops (similar to T-Tapping) from the station commons bus to addressable stations and zone lamps. Typically, they are used when a station commons bus is run down a hallway from corridor dome lamp to corridor dome lamp, or centrally down the hallway. Each splitter provides six jacks—an in and an out, plus up to 4 room drops.
The CT400 splitter is also used for station-to-station wiring for stations that use 6P6C connectors. Stations that use 8P8C connectors do not require CT400P5 splitters for station-to-station wiring, because they all have built-in in and out connectors.
The CT400P5 splitter may also be used for the peripheral bus—wiring from IR4xx-series stations to their peripheral switches. The CT400P5 splitter is also used for the TekCARE120 or 160 master bus to connect two or three NC415/NC415A master stations to a single port on the NC120/160 CE Module.
- Dimensions: 2.0625" × 1.625" × 0.875" (52mm × 41mm × 22mm)
- Connections: six 6P6C jacks (CT400) six 8P8C jacks (CT400P5)
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*