The CT601 Serial to IP Converter is used to connect a Tek-CARE®300/II nurse call system or a monitored foreign system to a facility’s LAN. Events and messages from the connected system are sent across the LAN to the NC475 Tek-CARE® Appliance Server.
The CT601 Serial to IP Converter becomes a virtual COM port on the NC475 Tek-CARE Appliance Server, and provides long distance communication between it and the monitored serial device. The CT601 eliminates the otherwise expensive long distance cabling required for these connections.
Configuring the CT601 is accomplished using software provided with the device. The unit can be wall or DINrail mounted. The CT601 incorporates surge protection.
- Serial Port: Male DB9 serial port, 1200 bps to 115 Kbps, hardware flow control
- RS232 Signals: Rx, Tx, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, GND, DCD
- Network Port: 10Base-T Ethernet
- Protocols: ARP, IP/ICMP, TCP/IP, Telnet, DHCP client, DNS
- Security: User ID & Password, IP Address filtering
- Power: 7.5 ~ 15VDC, 300mA 7.5V
- Environment: 90% non-condensing humidity; 0˚C ~ 50˚C operating temperature
- Dimensions: 3.9"×2.8"×1.0" (100mm×72mm×25mm)
- Certification: FCC (A), CE, MIC
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*