The CT701A Serial to IP Converter takes RS485 serial data and converts it to Ethernet data that can be understood by TekTone’s Tek-CARE® Appliance Server. Using the included software, the CT701A is configured as a virtual COM port on the Tek-CARE Appliance Server, and provides long distance communication between it and monitored serial devices.
The CT701A Serial to IP Converter is used for the following:
- Tek-CARE®700: Use the RS485 port to connect the TC700 Network of up to 30 interconnected NC702 Door Controllers to a Tek-CARE Appliance Server with a Tek-CARE700 connectivity license.
- Serial Port: RS485 screw terminal
- RS485 Signals: Data+, Data- Automatic Data Control
- Baud Rate: 300 bps–230.4 Kbps
- Network Port: RJ45, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX Auto-Sensing
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP
- Power: 8–24 VDC @ 500mA
- Surge Protection: Serial ports 15 KV ESD/600W
- Environment: −20°C–60°C operating temperature.
- Dimensions: 2.64" × 3.66" × 0.87" (67 mm × 93 mm × 22 mm)
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*