- UL® 1069 Listed power & control unit.
- UL® Listed Class 2 transformer.
- Provides steady light and slow tone for normal call; flashing light and rapid tone for emergency call.
- Routine and emergency commons incorporate short protection circuitry.
The IH151NK Power & Control Kit includes a UL® 1069 Listed PK152 Power & Control Unit and an SS106 UL® Listed Class 2 Transformer, preinstalled in a 19-gauge cold-rolled steel housing. Knockouts are included on all sides except the lid, to allow connection of electrical conduit from any direction. The lid has a knockout which can be used to install an optional key lock.
The PK152 Power & Control Unit contains the electronic circuitry necessary to detect the presence of normal and emergency calls, and to generate audible and visual control signals. It provides steady or intermittent voltages to operate visual signaling devices. The PK152 can also be used as an auxiliary power supply to increase a system's simultaneous call capacity quantity. Protective circuitry has been incorporated to protect routine and emergency call commons from shorts.
- Height: 11.75" (300 mm)
- Width: 11.75" (300 mm)
- Depth: 3.75" (96 mm)
- Construction: 19 gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Transformer: 24 VAC, 30 VA (SS106)
- Connections: Pigtails (on PK152)
- Temperature: 0°C–50°C.
- Mounting: Surface-mounted within 50′ of master station
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*