- UL® 1069 Listed
- Microprocessor design
- Solid-state multiplex circuitry
- Simplified multiplex wiring using plug-in connectors
- Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
The IR300E Multipurpose Station provides for audible, visual and digital communications to and from the Tek-CARE®300II central equipment (CE) when receiving or sending signals to remotely connected devices. The IR300E includes inputs for contact closures and all types of emergency call switches for these systems. It also provides outputs to speakers or paging amplifiers, and dome or zone lamps. It does not have the controls, LEDs, or speakers normally associated with patient, staff or duty stations.
Some practical applications for the IR300E are as follows: provides input for code emergency call stations in an ICU; a PA amplifier interface for the nurse call master; a control point for exit/entry doors and narcotics cabinets; provides input for bath emergency call switches in public bath areas; provides input/output to a remote door intercom station for access control.
- Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 6.375" (162 mm)
- Depth: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Projects: 0.375" (9.5 mm)
- Construction: Flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic
- Connections: Plug-in type
- Housing: Steel City #H3BD with Steel City #3GC plaster ring, or exact equal. Horizontal mount.
- Wiring: Multiplex.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*