- UL® 1069 Listed
- Long lasting LEDs
- No bulb replacement required
- Plug-in connector supplied
- Attractive flame-retardant plastic panel
TekTone’s LI380LED Corridor Dome Light provides visual indication of calls originating from patient, staff, duty, bath, emergency, presence and code call stations. Patient call priority and staff presence are indicated by amber, green, red and white colored LEDs. When used with any room station or IR310E Staff Station, the LI380LED indicates all calls originated from that room. When used with the IR300E Multipurpose Station or the IR315F Duty Station, the LI380LED may be used as a zone light to indicate all calls from the zones to which those stations are assigned.
- Height: 4.8" (122 mm)
- Width: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Depth: 2.755" ( 70 mm)
- LEDs: 2V 20mA per LED
- Power: 24 VDC
- Finish: Base is flame-retardant (UL® 94HB) plastic. Lens is flame-retardant translucent polycarbonate plastic.
- Housing: Fits standard one- or two-gang box with one- or two-gang ring.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*