- UL® 1069 Listed
- Long lasting LEDs
- No bulb replacement required
- Plug-in connector supplied
- Attractive flame-retardant plastic panel
The LI382LED Corridor Zone Light provides visual indication of calls when used with a nurse call system, emergency call system, or similar application.
The LI382LED Corridor Zone Light indicates an emergency call by the rapid flashing of the two red LED bulbs associated with the zone or area from which an emergency call has been placed. Normal calls are indicated by a steady illumination of the two white LEDs. If an emergency and normal call are placed in the same zone at the same time, the red LEDs connected to the emergency station will flash rapidly, while the white LEDs associated with the normal call will maintain a steady illumination.
The standard mounting plate features both one- and twogang mounting options.
- Height: 4.8" (122 mm)
- Width: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Depth: 2.755" ( 70 mm)
- LEDs: 2V 20mA per LED
- Power: 24 VDC
- Finish: Base is flame-retardant (UL® 94HB) plastic. Lens is flame-retardant translucent polycarbonate plastic.
- Housing: Fits standard one- or two-gang box with one- or two-gang ring.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*