- UL® 1069 Listed
- Long lasting LEDs
- No bulb replacement required
- Plug-in connector supplied
- Attractive flame-retardant plastic panel
- Addressable station with data signal supervision
- Simplified multiplex wiring
TekTone’s LI386LED Dome/Zone Light with built-in multipurpose station provides visual indication of calls originating from bath, emergency and code call switches when used as a dome light. The LI386LED indicates calls originating from patient and staff stations when used as a zone light. The LI386LED also indicates all calls from the zones to which those stations are assigned and provides communication to and from the central equipment, including the nurse master station and monitor. No controls are provided.
- Height: 4.8" (122 mm)
- Width: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Depth: 2.755" ( 70 mm)
- LEDs: 2V 20mA per LED
- Power: 24 VDC
- Finish: Base is flame-retardant (UL® 94HB) plastic. Lens is flame-retardant translucent polycarbonate plastic.
- Housing: Fits standard one- or two-gang box with one-or two-gang ring.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*