- Each NC120 CE module supports up to six NC415 master stations, 64 room controllers (4 runs of 16 controllers each), and 16 duty stations (4 duty stations per run).
- Network up to 20 NC120 CE modules for up to 120 masters and 1280 room controllers.
- Stackable shelf mount; optional 2U rack mount kit.
- Programmable using our exclusive Config Tool software via a laptop connected to the Tek-CARE® Network.
- UL/cUL®1069 and UL®2560 Listed.
- RoHS Compliant.
The NC120 Central Equipment (CE) Module is scalable so that up to 20 CE modules can be networked together. Each CE module provides connections and power for 64 room controllers and up to six NC415 master stations. (Limit of 4 master stations on a CE module when LI484P5 4-LED multicolor dome lights are connected.)
CE modules can be stacked on a shelf, or rack mounted with an optional kit.
The NC120 CE Module includes two field-replaceable backup batteries that provide system power during the facility’s switchover to emergency generator power. The NC120 also includes the LS450 Config Tool programming software.
- Dimensions: 3.25″H × 17.00″W × 10.05″D (83 mm × 432 mm × 255 mm) Construction: PC board with quality electronic components
- Input Power: 90VAC–264VAC at 50Hz–60Hz
- Typical current usage: 1.6A at 115VAC or 0.9A at 230VAC Temperature: 0°–70°C
- Humidity: 5–95% (non-condensing)
- Built-in Surge Protection: 783V clamping
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*