- UL® 1069 Listed
- Supports 4 masters and 256 stations (NC351A) or 8 masters and 512 stations (NC351A/2)
- Plug-in connections with multiplexed common wiring
- Self-contained electronics and power supply
- Serial port for Tek-PAGING® radio pocket paging system
- Serial port for Tek-BRIDGE® for Tek-CARE® reporting system
A major component of the Tek-CARE®300II Nurse Call System, the NC351A and NC351A/2 central equipment supply the central point for system component integration. The NC351A supports up to 4 master consoles and 256 patient/staff stations, while the NC351A/2 supports up to 8 master consoles and 512 patient/staff stations.
The NC351A and NC351A/2 house the necessary firmware and control circuits to operate all the Tek-CARE300II system functions. From a single durable metal enclosure, the central equipment supports 2 isolated serial ports, field station ports, master console ports, and power requirements for up to 256 patient, staff and duty stations (512 with external PK305A Supply).
- Dimensions: 15.25" × 13" × 6.25" (387 mm × 330 mm × 159 mm)
- Capacity: up to 4 (NC351A) or 8 (NC351A/2) masters, up to 256 (NC351A) or 512 (NC351/2A) stations
- Power Input: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 140W
- Environments: 25°C; maximum 80% relative humidity
- Terminations: Plug-on connectors
- System Supervision: Continuous polling of all stations. Stations or wiring faults displayed at masters.
- System Protection: All outputs are protected by self-resetting current-limiting devices.
- Audio: Up to 4 (NC351A) or 8 (NC351A/2) audio paths provided. Amplifiers rated at 20 watts. Overload and short circuit protection included.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*