- Proprietary nurse call appliance server running the TekCARE OS. The Tek-CARE Appliance Server is available in two different variants.
- The NC475 is a headless appliance server.
- The NC475DESK is supplied with a 22" touchscreen monitor (size may change), and wireless keyboard and mouse.
- It can function as a non-intercom master station for the TekCARE system.
- Includes paging software module for automatic and manual pages to staff.
- Software module choices include event monitoring, reporting, Staff App, Apple TV displays, email output, and more.
- Two network interface ports provide connections to the TekCARE network and facility LAN.
- Six RS232 serial ports provide connections for a paging transmitter, a central monitoring auto dialer, and Tek-CARE500 receivers.
The NC475 Tek-CARE Appliance Server provides the platform to install and run various software modules for Tek-CARE healthcare communications systems. The Tek-CARE Appliance Server is designed to be desk mounted or installed in a rack mount application. If the NC475 is to be rack mounted, a third-party rack mount shelf (not included) is used. The NC475 will occupy 2U of rack space including its shelf.
The Tek-CARE Appliance Server also supplies ports for the TekCARE network and the facility’s LAN, the radio pocket paging system’s paging transmitter, Tek-CARE300 II central equipment, the NC502 Central Monitoring Auto Dialer, NC510UL or NC510ES Receiver, and NC510 FA Receiver.
The LCD screen on the Tek-CARE Appliance Server displays any calls and faults active on the nurse call system. The LED indicators to the left of the LCD provide power, fault, and call status at a glance. A simple configuration menu is also accessible from the front display.
The NC475DESK functions as a visual master for the Tek-CARE system. Calls, faults, and basic system configuration options are available, but audio communication is not available from the NC475 or NC475DESK. For audio communication, purchase the appropriate master station for your Tek-CARE system.
- (H×W×D): 2.625" × 13.125" × 7.8" 67mm × 334mm × 192mm
- AC/DC Power Adapter Included.
- Input: 100-240VAC, 2A, 50/60Hz Output: 12VDC, 5A, 60W Max Battery
- Backup: TekTone PK250B or equivalent required
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*