- Adds dome light annuncation to the Tek-CARE®500
- NC505ES and NC507ES include an LCD Display
- LEDs display current status of transmitters
- Functions independently of Tek-CARE500
- Clean appearance for interior mounting
Remote Receivers are designed to allow users of the wireless Tek-CARE500 Wireless Nurse Call System to connect external dome lights, relays, door locks, etc. to the system. This provides for an ancillary annunciation path in addition to the Tek-BRIDGE® event monitor. The remote receivers are not dependant upon the Tek-CARE500’s Tek-BRIDGE.
The remote receivers feature separate, dry-contact Form-C outputs that can be programmed for activation by one or more transmitters.
|Receiver||Dry Contact Form-C Outputs||Transmitter Inputs|
All dry contact outputs are individually configurable for latching, follower, toggle, or momentary activation modes. The NC507ES includes programmable duration for the momentary mode. One NC507ES output may be configured for tamper detection, while the NC505ES and NC506ES each have a separate tamper detection output.
The units are designed for indoor use only, and cable access and connections are hidden. The units feature a clean appearance with visual indication of the status.
All Tek-CARE500 ES and UL transmitters except SF501ES, SF501/2ES, and SF502ES pendants may be used with the NC505ES Remote Receiver to activate outputs.
- NC505ES, NC506ES: 6.5"W × 3.5"H × 1"D (165mm × 89mm × 25mm)
- NC507ES: 8.75"W × 7"H × 1.63"D (222mm × 178mm × 41mm)
- Environment: 32°F–140°F, 0%–90% noncondensing relative humidity
- Construction: Plastic outer casing
- Connections: Screw barrier blocks
- Mounting: Surface-mount via 2 included screws
- Power: Provided by PK505 12 VDC 1 Amp plug-in transformer
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*