- UL® 2560 Listed
- Facilitates supervision of transmitters
- 900 MHz spread-spectrum radio
- Snap-on/pry-off cover
The NC510UL Receiver enables communication between transmitters and the Tek-BRIDGE® Server in a TekCARE®500 Wireless Nurse Call System. The NC510UL facilitates the supervision of all transmitters. The NC510UL’s 900 MHz spread-spectrum radio provides reliability, even in hostile or difficult radio environments. EchoStream® technology with diversity reception and advance signal processing minimizes nulls or dead spots. The NC510UL Receiver includes slots through the side and bottom of the case for wiring. Transmitters are programmed using default information stored in the receiver.
- Dimensions: 6.5"W × 3.5"H × 1.0"D (165 mm × 89 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Power Required:12 VDC provided by PK510 Power Supply/ PC Interconnect Assembly
- Frequency: 902–928 MHz frequency-hopping spread spectrum
- Environment: 0°–60°C (32°–140°F) and up to 90% noncondensing relative humidity
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*