- UL® 2560 Listed
- Enhances wireless transmission range
- Provides general location of calling transmitters
- Signal synchronization processing minimizes excessive signal generation
- Easy to install—just mount and plug in
- Supervised radio link to home receiver
- Includes integral backup battery
The NC511UL is a high power repeater and locator for the Tek-CARE®500 Wireless Nurse Call System. The NC511UL repeater/locator allows greater distances between the TekCARE®500 Transmitters and Receiver, and also provides general transmitter location information. Its range makes the repeater/locator a practical solution for open-air installations such as campuses, buildings with multiple wings, and other large wireless projects.
The NC511UL Repeater/Locator uses signal strength to distinguish between original and retransmitted signals, to ensure that the NC510UL Receiver is sent accurate location information. Wireless radio protocols and Signal Synchronization Technology™ allow the repeater/locator to act intelligently, amplifying transmission from any TekCARE®500 transmitter while ignoring background noise.
- Dimensions: 3.5"H × 6.5" W × 1" D (89 mm × 165 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight: 7.14 oz.
- Environment: –4°F to 140°F, 0% to 90% non-condensing relative humidity
- Power: 12–16.5 VAC or VDC (transformer included)
- Backup Battery: 2450mAH @ 3.7V lithium-ion (included)
- Backup Time: Up to 24 hours (varies depending upon repeater usage)
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*