- Plug-in connectors for easy connection to NC351A/2 Central Equipment
- Provides additional power to the NC351A/2 Central Equipment to support 512 patient stations
- UL® 1069 Listed
The PK305A Supplemental Power Supply is used to provide additional power to the NC351A/2 Central Equipment to support 512 patient stations.
The supplemental power supply is housed in a durable metal enclosure with provisions for plug-in field wiring connections.
- Dimensions: Console: 10.75" × 8.75" × 3.25"
- Power Input: 115 VAC, 60Hz, 140W
- Environments: 26°C, maximum 80% relative humidity
- Terminations: Plug-in connectors
- System Protection: In-line fuses are provided on primary input
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*