- UL® 1069 Listed (when used with IR319B, IR320B, IR311E or IR312E patient stations)
- Provides on/off control of two lamp sources
- Mounts directly to patient station or to pillow speaker intercom module (if used).
The PM321B and PM322B Multiplex Lamp Control Modules are for use with the Tek-CARE®300II Nurse Call System using IR319B, IR320B, IR311E or IR312E patient stations and SF41ZDL, SF41ZKL, SF31ZDL or SF31ZKL pillow speakers. The modules provide on/off control through the pillow speaker of two lamp sources, typically the overhead room lamp and a separate reading lamp. Circuitry for low voltage lamp switching is provided by others. Turning the lamps on or off is accomplished by pressing the appropriate push buttons on the pillow speaker.
The lamp control module can be mounted directly to the patient station, or can be mounted to the station’s PM311C or PM312C pillow speaker intercom module. Standard SF401-series or SF311-series call cords may be used without removing modules.
- Width: 5" (127 mm)
- Depth: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Height: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Construction: PC board with quality electronic components
- Mounting: Plug-in connectors mounted to patient station or to PM311C/PM312C (if used)
- Wiring: Multiplex
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*