- UL® 1069 Listed
- Simple, push button calling using plug-in call cord
- Call-placed indicator and cancel button
- Call automatically registers if call cord is accidentally removed
- Corridor zone light capability
The SF100C Room Station includes a jack allowing the attachment of an SF301-series call cord. A call is registered at the nurse station, corridor light and corridor zone light (if installed) when the call cord button is used, or if the call cord is accidentally removed from the jack on the panel. The station includes a call-placed indicator that lights when a call is placed and a cancel button mounted on an attractive, flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate.
- Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.75" (69 mm)
- Depth: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Projects: 0.4375" (11 mm)
- Construction: Attractive, flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate. Switches and electronic components are circuit board mounted.
- Connections: Plug-in connectors.
- Housing: Single gang ring, or single gang ring with double gang box.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*