- UL® 1069 Listed
- Simple, push-button calling
- Call-placed indicator
- Cancel push button
- Call activates lamp on annunciator panel and corridor light
- Flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- Corridor zone light capability
The SF101C Room Station incorporates push-button operation of call and cancel functions. A call is registered at the annunciator panel and on a corridor light or corridor zone light (if installed) when the call switch with integral call-placed LED is pushed. The call-placed LED will also illuminate. Calls are canceled by simply depressing the cancel button. The call-placed LED will also be extinguished. All station components are mounted on a rugged UL® 94V-0 plastic faceplate.
- Height: 4.50" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.75" ( 69 mm)
- Depth: 1.75" ( 44 mm)
- Projects: 0.4375" (11 mm) from mounting surface
- Construction: Flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate. Switches and electronic components are circuit board mounted.
- Connections: Plug-in connectors.
- Housing: Single gang ring, or single gang ring with double gang box.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*