- UL® 1069 Listed
- Simple, push button calling using plug-in call cords
- Combined call-placed indicator and cancel button
- Call automatically registers if either call cord is accidentally removed
- Attractive, flame retardant ABS plastic faceplate
- Corridor zone light capability
The SF102 Room Station includes two jacks allowing the attachment of two SF301-series call cords. A call is registered at the nurse station, corridor light and corridor zone light (if installed) when either cord button is depressed or if either call cord is accidentally removed from the jack on the SF102.
The station includes a lighted call-placed switch that lights when a call is placed. The call-placed switch also provides the system cancel function. All of the electronics are mounted on an attractive, flame retardant ABS plastic faceplate.
- Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.75" (69 mm)
- Depth: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Projects: 0.4375" (11 mm)
- Construction: Attractive, flame retardant ABS plastic faceplate. Switch and electronic components are circuit board mounted.
- Connections: Plug-in connectors.
- Housing: Single gang ring, or single gang ring with double gang box.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*