- Call-placed indicator
- Call cancellation only at point of origin
- Attractive, flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- Contacts to signal dome light, and buzzer or bell
The SF118C Emergency Switch is available in two models. The SF118/2C provides two contacts, one to signal a dome light and master station, and one to signal a buzzer or DC bell. The SF118/4C provides two additional contacts that may be used to operate additional signaling devices as needed.
Both models feature a rugged, long-life, positive-acting switch mounted on an attractive, flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate marked EMERGENCY that includes a red LED. Signaling an emergency requires just a short pull in any direction on the 6′ long nylon cord. The signal cannot be canceled except at the point of origin.
- Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Depth: 1.5" (38 mm)
- SF118/2C: 2 PDT
- SF118/4C: 4 PDT
- Construction: Switch and lamp are mounted to an attractive, flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate.
- Call-Placed Light: Red LED.
- Connections: Wire leads.
- Mounting: Standard single-gang electrical box.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*