- UL® 1069 Listed
- Simple and flexible operation
- Call-placed indicator
- Call cancel at point of origin
- Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- 1.1″ wide pull down lever
The SF155B Emergency Station is for use in any location where activation of an emergency signal is required. All electronic components are mounted on a circuit board. The specially designed and mounted LED is completely sealed in plastic.
Due to the flexibility of its design, it may be used as a pullcord emergency station, or a pull-down activated emergency station. The pull cord supplied may be used for emergency call activation, or if desired, the large 1.1" red pull-down lever may be used.
- Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.8125" (72 mm)
- Depth: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Projects: 0.6875" (17 mm) from mounting surface (including pull-down lever)
- Construction: Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate. Switch and electronic components are circuit board mounted.
- Connections: Plug-in connectors.
- Housing: Single gang ring, or single gang ring with double gang box.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*