- UL® 1069 Listed
- Simple, reliable operation
- Call-placed indicator
- Call activates light on annunciator panel, corridor light and/or zone light.
- Corridor zone light capability
- Mounted on attractive flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic panel
The SF156B Code Station is used to operate all system code signals (except supervised code blue applications). It may be used independently or connected with other call stations.
Placing a code call is accomplished by pulling the slideswitch located at the center of the panel to the down position. Returning the slide-switch to the up position cancels the call.
- Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Depth: 0.75" (20 mm)
- Construction: Reliable components mounted on an attractive flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic panel.
- Connections: Plug-in wiring pigtail.
- Housing: Single gang ring, or single gang ring with double gang box.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*