- UL® 1069 Listed
- Oxygen safe
- Fully sealed for easy cleaning
- Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) high-impact plastic
- Long lasting switches surpass UL®1069 requirements
- 8-foot cord with 8-pin 8P8C plug and security clip
- Provides pillow speaker intercom and light control (when used with the appropriate modules)
- Special Order: RCA or Philips TV controls, analog volume control, 10-foot cord, earphone jack
The SF31ZDL and SF31ZKL Pillow Speakers are used with Tek-CARE®300II IR311-series and IR312-series patient stations. The pillow speakers provide call placement to the master station, as well as remote control for hospital-grade digital TVs (Zenith is standard; RCA and Philips are available by special order). When used in conjunction with the appropriate TekTone® pillow speaker modules, the pillow speakers also supply two-way, hands-free communication with the master station, and automatic silencing of TV audio while the intercom is in use.
Push buttons are provided to call the nurse, plus TV power, channel selection up/down, Closed Captioning, mute and two light controls. Buttons are also provided for volume up/down (analog volume controls are available by special order), and for direct channel access (in some models).
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*