- UL® 1069 Listed
- Waterproof if installed per manufacturer’s instructions
- Call-placed indicator
- Call cancel at point of origin
- Attractive, flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- 1.1" (28mm) wide pull-down lever
- Washable TPU plastic pull cord kit is included
The SF337C Emergency Shower Switch is for any location where activation of an emergency signal is required. The design is such that it may be located anywhere in a shower, bath or tub room, regardless of environmental conditions. The combination of rubber-grommetted mounting screws, rubber mounting gasket, and completely sealed front faceplate make it waterproof (if properly installed). Electronic components are mounted on a circuit board, including an industry-proven reliable reed switch for call initiation. The activating magnet is mounted on the large pull-down lever, which is completely sealed in plastic. The indicator LED is also completely sealed.
Due to the flexibility of its design, the SF337C may be used as a pull cord or as a pull down activated emergency switch. The pull cord supplied may be used for emergency call activation, or if desired, the large 1.1" (28 mm) red pull-down lever may be used. Dome light and system annunciation vary according to the manner in which the SF337C is connected.
- Height: 4.5" (114.3 mm)
- Width: 2.8125" (71.4 mm)
- Overall Depth: 1.75" (44.4 mm)
- Projects Front: 0.71" (18 mm)
- Projects Rear: 1.04" (26.4 mm)
- Construction: Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic
- Connections: Plug-in type.
- Flush Housing: Single-gang ring with square box; for Tek-CARE®500 use plastic single-gang box with minimum 2.875" × 2.125" opening.
- Surface Housing: TekTone® IH527 plastic back box for Tek-CARE®500.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*