- UL® 1069 Listed
- Simple and flexible operation
- Call-placed indicator
- Call cancel at point of origin
- Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- 1.1" (28 mm) wide pull-down lever
- Washable TPU plastic pull cord kit is included
The SF340B Emergency Switch is for use in any location where activation of an emergency signal is required. All electronic components are mounted on a circuit board. The specially mounted LED is completely sealed in plastic.
Due to the flexibility of its design, the SF340B may be used as a pull cord emergency switch, a pull down activated emergency switch, or a staff assist emergency call switch. The pull cord supplied may be used for emergency call activation or, if desired, the large 1.1" (28 mm) red pulldown lever may be used.
Dome light and system annunciation vary according to the manner in which the SF340B is connected.
- Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.8125" (72 mm)
- Depth: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Projects: 0.6875" (17 mm) from mounting surface (including pull-down lever)
- Construction: Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate. Switch and electronic components are circuit board mounted.
- Connections: Plug-in connectors.
- Housing: Single gang ring (IH357) with square box (IH358), or exact equal.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*