- UL® 1069 Listed
- Registers audible and visual calls at master station
- Indicates local call origination on dome lights
- Simple and flexible operation
- Call-placed indicator
- Call cancel at point of origin
- Flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate
- 1.1" (28 mm) wide pull-down lever
The SF341B Code Call Switch operates all system code signals, and is designed for use in ICU/CCU, physical therapy rooms, post-op recovery, or any location where code call initiation may be required. The large 1.1" (28 mm) blue pull-down lever is used for code call activation. The red callplaced LED indicator flashes to provide for call assurance. Calls are registered on the master station (and duty station, if used) via audible and visual signals pulsing at a rate of twice that of a standard emergency signal. Local indication on dome lights is also provided. Call cancellation is possible only at the originating location.
- Height: 4.50" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.8125" (72 mm)
- Depth: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Projects: 0.6875" (17 mm) from mounting surface (including pull down lever)
- Construction: Flame retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate. Switch and electronic components are circuit board mounted.
- Connections: Plug-in connectors.
- Housing: Single gang ring (IH357) with square box (IH358), or exact equal.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*