- UL® 1069 Listed
- Plug-on connection
- Supervised connections
- Standalone installation
- SF381 includes a washable TPU plastic pull cord kit
The SF381 Emergency Station and the SF382 Code Call Station are for use in any location where an emergency or code call switch is needed without the need to install another device (such as a multipurpose station or other addressable device). The stations are designed to be connected directly to the station bus wiring of the Tek-CARE®300II system. The stations include dome lamp outputs, and are addressed
- Height 4.5" (114 mm)
- Width: 2.8125" (75 mm)
- Depth: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Projects: 0.6875" (17 mm) (Including pull-down lever)
- Construction: Flame-retardant (UL® 94V-0) plastic faceplate. Electronic components are mounted on a printed circuit board.
- Connections: Plug-on connectors.
- Housing: Single gang ring or double gang box with single gang ring.
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*