- UL® 2560 Listed
- Fully supervised wireless 900MHz transmitter
- 60% smaller and lighter than previous pendants
- Neck lanyard and wristband versions
- Vibration and blinking red LED for call assurance
- Low battery warning before battery depletion
- Customer-replaceable, 3V lithium-metal battery
The SF503UL Neck Lanyard Pendant and SF504UL Wristband Pendant feature the great range and reliability of 900 MHz in a small, waterproof package. The pendants can be worn in the shower or bathtub, outside in the rain, or other environments where they may be splashed with water or momentarily submerged.
The pendants have a single-button design with “press and one-second hold” activation, making them very easy to use but very resistant to false alarms. When a pendant is activated, it vibrates briefly and its red LED blinks rapidly for five seconds, then blinks slowly until the alarm is cleared. Alarms may be cleared by placing an RP500 Alarm Clearance Card over the button, or by a sequence of button presses.
The pendant transmitters are especially suited for assisted living installations. They feature a fully supervised RF link to ensure reliability. The built-in LED flashes with all transmissions, including supervision, so the user can see that the transmitter is still functioning.
- Dimensions: 1.6"H × 1.6"W × 0.5"D (40 mm × 40 mm × 12.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (17 g) with battery inserted
- Range: 1 mile, open field
- Environment: 32°F–140°F (0°C–60°C) Waterproof to IP67 standard
- Battery: 3V Lithium (BA004)
- Battery Life: One year at 5 activations/day and 10 minute alarm reset time
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*
**Due to a national shortage, this item may be backordered. All orders will be processed in the order received**