- UL® 2560 Listed
- Reliable 900 Mhz transmitter operation
- Quad Element PIR
- Sequence processor with bi-directional pulse counting and event verification
- Wall or ceiling mounting options
- Fire-retardant antique white ABS plastic housing
The SF515UL Wireless PIR Motion Detector is for use with the Tek-CARE®500 Wireless Nurse Call System. The detector features advanced digital signal processing to recognize “human signature” size and movement, reducing false alarms. The SF515UL has a tamper-protected case and the 3V lithium battery is included.
The SF515UL Wireless PIR Motion Detector is ideal for residential and low-traffic commercial applications. The SF515UL features immunity to radio interference, vibration, static, stray light, rapid temperature changes and other false alarm sources. It provides 85° × 49' coverage.
- Dimensions: 4.5"H × 2.5"W × 1.6"D (114 mm × 64 mm × 41 mm)
- Environment: 32°F to 122°F, 0%–90% non-condensing relative humidity
- Battery: 3V Lithium (BA505)
- Coverage Area: 85° × 49', mounted 6'10" to 8' 0" high
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*