The SF527UL Wireless Support Module is for use with the Tek-CARE®500 Wireless Nurse Call System. When the SF527UL is connected to the SF337C Waterproof Emergency Station, the station operates as a wireless device in the Tek-CARE®500 system.
When properly installed, the SF527UL/SF337C assembly may be located in a shower, bath or tub room, regardless of environmental conditions (stainless steel and other metal fixtures may interfere with the signal transmission).
The SF527UL transmits signals in the 900MHz frequency band. It includes a universal transmitter and a preassembled 7-pin wiring harness for connection to the SF337C Emergency Station. The SF527UL requires no other wiring connections and is powered by a user-replaceable 3V lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 3.5"H × 1.7"W × 0.9"D (89 mm × 43 mm × 23 mm)
- Construction: Attractive, flame retardant ABS plastic
- Connections: Plug-in type
- Flush Housing: Plastic single-gang box with minimum 2.875" × 2.125" opening.
- Surface Housing: TekTone® IH527 plastic back box.
- Battery: 3.0V Lithium (BA505)
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*