- Tags can be deactivated to conserve battery in storage.
- Red LED flashes to indicate tag is working.
- Quickly assign tags to residents using our Event Monitor software.
- Low cost, long life.
- Replaceable vinyl band requires scissors to remove.
- Durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Use up to 254 tags per Tek-CARE®700 system.
- One-year warranty
The SF701 Resident Tag and the SF702 Asset Tag are wristwatch-sized devices worn by a resident or attached to an asset. The SF701 Resident Tag is designed to be worn on a wrist or ankle and the SF702 Asset Tag is designed to be attached to assets such as IV pumps, wheelchairs, or walkers.
The SF701 and SF702 tags are inactive until they enter the transmit field of an NC702 Door Controller. Once the tag is excited by the door controller, it transmits a 418 MHz signal that the door controller uses to lock doors, sound alarms, or deactivate elevators.
The SF701 and SF702 tags are sealed against dirt and moisture. Battery life ranges from 2–5 years in typical applications. When the battery is exhausted, the tag must be replaced. If a tag is to be stored for later use, deactivate it to extend battery life using an NC710 STAD-N. Deactivated tags have a shelf life of 10 years. Each tag includes an LED at the lower right hand corner of the tag to indicate whether a tag is deactivated.
Tags are attached using a vinyl band reinforced with nylon mesh. The band is designed to resist tearing by pulling or chewing. Kits of 5 replacement bands are available from TekTone® by ordering part number RP702K.
- 1.25" × 1.5" × 0.5" (SF701)
- 1.5" × 1.5" × 0.5" (SF702)
- Transmit Frequency: 418 MHz
- Receive Frequency: 127–137 kHz
- FCC ID: JM7-IGWT-662002
- Canada IC: 2683A-662002
- Construction: Injection molded ABS
One (1) year manufacturer's warranty plus an exclusive one (1) year BuyTekTone.com extended manufacturer's warranty.*